ESG Security build and design a range of CCTV systems. Installing the latest CCTV cameras and DVR recording devices, we offer systems with high definition recording and advanced software for specific and multiple camera recording.
CCTV installations can be built to suit indoor and outdoor conditions, feature obvious or covert cameras and can be networked to deliver remote or even remote mobile access.
A specialist CCTV engineer will visit your site, to carry out a full site survey, reporting back to you as part of a direct consultation. We will talk through your needs and the options available, before recommending the best installation strategy for optimal coverage and ultimate peace of mind.
Examples of the CCTV Systems we install, include:
– Bullet cameras
– Pan, tilt and zoom cameras
– Dome cameras
– Wi-Fi cameras
All our engineers are experienced and knowledgeable, with all aspects of modern electronic security systems. The benefits of CCTV from ESG Security give you many, many reasons to opt for this fuss-free, high impact tool.
At the project handover stage our engineer will cover all the steps with you, including configuration, and testing – to demonstrate an operational system, which meets all technical requirements. To transform your space into a managed and secured property, enquire with ESG Security about our various CCTV packages. ESG Security offer full maintenance and support for all our CCTV installations.
We provide high quality remote monitoring solutions across the UK. Through our monitored CCTV offer, we deliver a combination of reliable, and effective security, with significant benefits and savings.
This is how the service works:
- Your Internet connection routes the CCTV images from cameras at your site over your internet service provider’s network, to servers at our 24 hour Control Room.
- The connection between your security system and our 24 hour Control Room can be live at all times or switched on after normal working hours.
- Our software monitors activity. As soon as any suspicious activity is identified, the incident is routed to the main screen in the Control Room.
- Our experienced CCTV operators will then monitor the activity manually. We can pan and zoom cameras, switch cameras for a better view, and rerun recent footage.