ESG Security will provide manned guarding and concierge services, for a leading property management company, from April 1st 2019. The hat-trick of contracts covers three highly accessible “Grade A” office locations, throughout the West Midlands area.
ESG Security’s proposal demonstrated not only an understanding of needing to keep the buildings safe and secure. But also the need for officers to be welcoming, knowledgeable and professional to staff and visitors.
ESG Security will provide staff with a comprehensive training schedule, to ensure they are appropriately trained for security, as well as other training including:
- First Aid Training
- Evacuation Chair Training
- Customer Service Training
- Counter Terrorism Training
- Deaf and Disability Awareness Training
- General Disability Awareness Training
- Conflict Management Training
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Release of Trapped Lift Passengers
- Fire Warden Training
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Training