ESG Security has been recognised for its ability to deliver high quality security to the public sector by being awarded a place on ESPO’s security services framework.
The ESPO framework is an agreement that offers public sector customers a quick, simple and competitive route to the purchasing of security services including key holding, static guarding and mobile patrols.
ESG Security has received its place on the framework due to the comprehensive, high quality and value for money services it offers.
This framework is available for use nationally by any public body in the UK including, but not limited to:
- Schools & Academies
- Local Authority Establishments
- Police & Emergency Services
- NHS & HSC Bodies
- Central Government Departments & their agencies
- Registered Charities
Working with us via the framework offers:
- One stop shop for customers requiring security
- Compliance with UK/EU procurement legislation
- Evidence that ESG Security has been assessed during the procurement for financial stability, track record, experience and technical and professional ability
- What you see is what you pay – no additional charges
- Pre-agreed terms & conditions to underpin all orders so no need to worry